CareCentra proactively tracks and monitors the overall patient experience across the care continuum – from admission through discharge and beyond.
Delivering Analytics Solutions to Meet the Changing Needs of Healthcare
- As CMS and other payers continue to establish pay for performance programs, providers who perform well on industry-standard patient satisfaction measures will be rewarded through reimbursements.
- To succeed in this new environment, healthcare providers must put patient experience at the forefront of their strategies.
- CareCentra takes a comprehensive approach to improving patient satisfaction by proactively tracking and monitoring the overall patient experience across the care continuum – from admission through discharge and beyond.
- CareCentra offers healthcare organizations with platform, tools and techniques to capture, segment, measure, and proactively track the overall patient experience across the care continuum – from admission through discharge and beyond.
Capturing, Measuring and Improving Patient Experience at Point of Care
- CareCentra serves as an early sensing, early warning system for healthcare organizations to understand when, where and why patient dissatisfaction is occurring in their patient population.
- This cloud-based platform can be accessed via mobile smart devices that provide instant patient feedback and the ability to identify potential problems based on measurable metrics.
- Sophisticated techniques, such as segmentation, text analysis, multi-dimensional modeling and cluster analysis, may help uncover relationships, patterns and new insights to identify dissatisfied customers and solve their issues before they escalate into a grievance or complaint.
- Knowing why patients are unhappy can help organizations proactively facilitate organizational change and improve overall patient experiences.